Agilent 6890, 5973N GC-MS with Purge and Trap, Tested, Working
ID# 3533 Agilent 6890, 5973N GC-MS with Purge and Trap, Tested, Working - The system includes a HP 6890 GC with LAN Card, Agilent 5973N MSD with turbo pump and EI source, rough pump, Tekmar 3100 Purge and Trap Concentrator with EST Analytical Centurion Autosampler. Since receiving the system we have tested the purge and trap concentrator and autosampler to make sure they connect to the system and ran a few blank samples to make sure the units were functioning properly. We pumped down the GC-MS system and tuned the system. We saved the tune report (see photo). The GC-MS is in working condition. We have disconnected the system and labelled many of the cables and tubing as well as took photos. It is a difficult system to setup and needs to be installed by an experienced service company. We can recommend some 3rd party service companies. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by one of our approved 3rd party service companies.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.