Mettler Toledo Titration System #1, Tested! DL53, Rondo 60, GA42
ID# 34607 Mettler Toledo Titration System #1, Tested! - This Mettler Toledo titration system consists of the DL53 titrator, Rondo 60 sample changer, and the GA42 printer. We connected and powered on all the components. Everything powers on and initializes. The titrator successfully communicates with the sample changer and the printer. The tower on the sampler changer moves up and down. The sample tray rotates to the set sample and also finds the home position. The stirrer also functions. The titrator controls all the functions on the sample changer. We are able to navigate and adjust all the settings. It also runs a program. The printer functions through the titrator. We do not have the capability to test this titration system any further.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.