Metrohm Metrosep I Trap 1, Metrosep A Trap 1 - 100/4.0, 6.1014.200, Brand New!
ID# 34335 Metrohm Metrosep I Trap 1, Metrosep A Trap 1 - 100/4.0, 6.1014.200, Brand New! - Column is still in the box and appears to be new. The Metrosep I Trap 1 - 100/4.0 column is used to eliminate ionic, i.e. cationic and anionic, contaminants from aqueous solutions. Its use is especially recommended for the purification of the transfer water in combination with "MISP" or "Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation". Using the Metrosep I Trap 1 - 100/4.0 column can significantly reduce the influence of the transfer water on the system blank.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.