Thermo Finnigan LCQ Deca XP Plus LC/MS Mass Spectrometer
ID# 3341 Thermo Finnigan LCQ Deca XP Plus LC/MS Mass Spectrometer - Includes:
Thermo LCQ Deca XP plus mass spectrometer
Edwards 30 E2M30 Vacuum Pump
Computer with Xcalibur Software
The LCQ Deca XP Plus is a 3D quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometer. The instrument is equipped with Electrospray Ionization (ESI) sources and has a mass range of 50 - 4000 Da. The instrument can perform MS, MS/MS and MSn acquisitions. Used for analyzing relatively low molecular weight compounds and for identifying unknown compounds. The LCQ Deca XP is an electrospray ionization/ion trap mass spectrometer. A sample can be introduced by direct infusion using a syringe pump, by flow injection using a injection valve and an LC pump, or by LC fitted with a column (LC/MS). The LCQ is equipped with the Xcalibur software suite that permits simultaneous acquisition of mass spectral data and photodiode array (PDA) data. The capability of on-line MS^n allows structural characterization of the separated components.
The biggest advantage of the ion trap is its ability to perform multiple stages of mass spectrometry. Up to 10 stages (MS^10) can be performed using an ion trap, greatly increasing the amount of structural information obtainable for a given molecule. This capability can be very powerful in structure elucidation of metabolites, natural products, and sugars. Please contact us for complete refurbished/used mass spectrometer system, warranty and service contract details.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.