Hamilton Microlab 4000 Series SPE Robotic Liquid Handler
ID# 33893 Hamilton Microlab 4000 Series SPE Robotic Liquid Handler - This robotic liquid handler powers on and initializes. The syringe continuously moves up and down. The plunger for each of the other four stations also moves up and down when manually activated. We do not have the capability to test this robotic liquid handling station any further. It comes with all the trays seen in the photos. A GAST vacuum pump that powers on and creates suction. Operational software pack and user manuals.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.