Oxford ED 2000 XRF, X - Ray Spectrometer
ID# 33877 Oxford ED 2000 XRF, X - Ray Spectrometer - This X-Ray spectrometer system consists of the ED 2000, Compaq computer with the Xpertease software loaded on it, and a Toshiba I400SE Plus Series On - Line UPS. Everything powers on. We are able to navigate through all the settings on the software. We do not have the cables to connect to the x -ray spectrometer. We do not have the capability or knowledge to test it any further. The ED 2000 is missing two of the four wheel casters on the bottom, see the photos.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.