Varian Triple Quadrupole 1200 w/ Pumps and Autosampler
ID# 33869 Varian Triple Quadrupole 1200 w/ Pumps and Autosampler - This system consists of the varian 1200 triple quad, two model 210 pumps, and one model 410 autosampler. All four components are power tested. The pumps initialize, we can adjust all the settings, and we can hear the pump motor engage when started. The autosampler powers on and passes all self tests. It sucessfully performs the valve, syringe, and needle tests. We heated the oven to 30 C and stabilized this temperature. The triple quad powers on and the fans run. The LCD screen just shows blocks, see the photos. We do not have the capability to test this system any further. It is missing the front door and some screws in the outer case.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.