- HPLC Systems
- J2 Scientific PrepLinc GPC Cleanup System w/ SPEi Modules & Software
J2 Scientific PrepLinc GPC Cleanup System w/ SPEi Modules & Software
ID# 33229 J2 Scientific PrepLinc GPC Cleanup System w/ SPEi Modules & Software - This system was removed from a pharmaceutical company and we are helping them sell it. They bought it about 5 years ago for about $100,000. Since its purchase it was only used for a few test runs and samples. It was barely used. It has sat in the lab until we removed it from the lab in December 2019. This gel permeation chromatography cleanup system consists of the following components: GPC Cleanup Module, Autosampler Syringe Module, SPE Syringe Module, AccuVap Concentration System, SPE Hub Module, and the AS4 Autosampler Module system along with the vacuum pump, several sample trays, computer equipment, bottles, and connection cables. Everything powers on, the fans runs, and the valves engage except for the SPE Syringe Module. We could not get the SPE syringe module to power on. Since it has the one issue with the syringe module and we did not see it run, you will need a certified technician to get this system connected and running properly. This will be a very nice system for your lab at fraction of new.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.