- Centrifuges/ Rotors and Parts
- Hettich Zentrifugen Universal 32 Microplate Centrifuge, Tested and Works
Hettich Zentrifugen Universal 32 Microplate Centrifuge, Tested and Works
ID# 32863 Hettich Zentrifugen Universal 32 Microplate Centrifuge, Tested and Works - This centrifuge powers on and we can navigate through all the settings. The rotor spins from 100 to 4000 rpm very quietly and smooth. The lid locks and unlocks. The timer and brakes also function. Due to the weight and large box needed, we are recommending freight. Freight is more expensive, but it will arrive safely. If you need to use UPS Ground, then we will pack it well but it could be damaged in shipment and we will not be responsible.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.