Hugo Sachs Elektronik Harvard Apparatus GmbH Whole System Type 801, Tested
ID# 32774 Hugo Sachs Elektronik Harvard Apparatus GmbH Whole System Type 801, Tested - This system includes a Harvard Peristaltic Pump with Controller (70-7001), OP-Table with Heating Controller (Type 872/1), Perfusion System for Cell Isolation PSCI-R Type 801/1, Grant Recirculating Water Bath (TC120), Glassware, and tubing. The Grant water bath powers on, recirculates the water, heated the water to the set temperature of 50 C and stabilized this temperature. The Peristaltic Pump powers on, the RPM is adjustable, and the pump head rotates in the clockwise / counterclockwise directions. The heating controller powers on and heats the OP-Table. All the components are in good condition. One of the pieces of glassware has a quarter sized chip in it. Due to the number of pieces, this will ship in 2 to 3 boxes. Contact us for a UPS shipping quote.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.