Waters Alliance 2695, 2487, and 515 HPLC System, Power Tested
ID # 34710 Waters Alliance 2695, 2487, and 515 HPLC System, Power Tested - This Waters HPLC system consists of the 2695 Separations Module, 515 HPLC Pump, Pump Control Module II, Column Heater, and 2487 Dual Wavelength Absorbance detector. All of the components are power tested. The separations module initializes and passes all self checks including the syringe and carousel homing. All of the carousels are included. This module connects to the column heater and the heater heats to the set temperature and stabilizes. We can adjust all the settings in the module. The degasser functions. We can adjust the pump settings and hear the pump engage when started. The lamp passes all self checks but cannot find the lamp settings or it's calibration settings, see the photos. We do not have capability to test this HPLC system any further.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.