Thermo Scientific 1310 Trace GC with ISQ MS, Triplus Autosampler, New In Boxes
ID# 3551 Thermo Scientific 1310 Trace GC with ISQ MS, Triplus Autosampler, New In Boxes - This Thermo GC-MS system was purchased at the end of 2017 and was not installed. The system is still in the boxes as shown in the photos. The system includes 1310 GC, ISQ MS with Turbo Upgrade, Edwards Vacuum Pump, Triplus RSH Autosampler with Liquid and HS Configuration, Triplus RSH Autosampler SPME Fiber Tool and Conditioning Station, Triplus RSH Automatic Tool Change Station, Chromeleon software with license code and dongle, Computer and Monitor, Installation Kit. System was about $100,000 when purchased in 2017. Customer received a discounted price of $85,000 as they bought 2 systems, but only installed one system. As shown in the photos a few items may be missing from the system. The main item we see missing is the GC inlet module, which can be purchased from Thermo for around $3000. See photos for details of everything that is included. Although this system is new, we do not have the capabilities to set-up and test the system. We are selling the system without a warranty and with no returns.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.