Metrohm 874 KF Oven with 852 KF Titrando with Burettes, Electrodes, Computer/Software, Great Shape, Tested, Working
ID# 3528 Metrohm 874 KF Oven with 852 KF Titrando with Burettes, Electrodes, Computer/Software, Great Shape, Tested, Working - This system was purchased from a pharmaceutical company that bought the system in 2019 and barely used the system. They had the system qualified, but the project was cancelled and the system was never put into use! This system is still offered by Metrohm for over $60,000. The 874 Oven Sample Processor can be used for heating solid samples and the 852 Titrando is set up for both Coulometric and Volumetric titrations. The system includes the 874 Oven Sample Processor with 35 position sample rack, 852 Titrando, 801 Stirrer with Dosino and 50 mL burette and Coulometric KF electrodes, 803 Ti Stand with Dosino and 10 mL burette and Volumetric KF electrode, glassware and tubing. The system also includes a Windows 10 computer with preloaded Tiamo software (Version 2.5 Full). This is a complete system (not including chemicals) and we had a Metrohm service person test the system. The system is in great, working condition and will save you several thousand dollars as compared to new. The system is sold with a 60 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by our approved 3rd party service company.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.