Perkin Elmer Nexion 300D ICP-MS with S10 Autosampler, Tested and Working
ID# 3523 Perkin Elmer Nexion 300D ICP-MS with S10 Autosampler, Tested and Working - The system includes a Perkin Elmer 300D ICP-MS, Perkin Elmer S-10 Autosampler, Polyscience Chiller, Sogevac Rough Pump. We bought this system from a lab that upgraded to a new system. Since receiving the instrument, we have brought it into our lab and connected the system. We confirmed that the instrument is running within Perkin Elmer's required performance specifications. The system has been tuned and it is passing daily tune specifications. The system is in good, working condition. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by our approved 3rd party service company. The 3rd party service company can install and train you to use the system (installation and training are not included in the price) . You will need to provide autosampler vials, chemicals/standards, gas tanks, gas regulators and tubing, exhaust blowers and hoses, and a printer.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.