Waters 2695 HPLC with Column Oven, 2996 PDA, Tested, Working
ID# 3492 Waters 2695 HPLC with Column Oven, 2996 PDA, Tested, Working - The system has been tested by our service technician. He ran samples of caffeine to check detector linearity, retention time, and calculated RSD of the peak area. He also checked pump flow rates and gradient flow rates. The column heater temperature was checked at 35C and 45C. The system is in working condition. The system will need a few things such as a couple pieces of tubing, solvent line frits, and solvent botttle caps to complete the system. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by Waters or an approved 3rd party service company.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.