- Featured Instruments
- Shimadzu AA-6300 Atomic Absorption with many accessories, computer/software
Shimadzu AA-6300 Atomic Absorption with many accessories, computer/software
ID# 21925 Shimadzu AA-6300 Atomic Absorption with many accessories, computer/software - Unit was fully operational when we removed it from the customer site. The customer sold it to us as they bought a new ICP. We logged into the PC, connected to the instrument, and ran the Initialization test. All self tests were a success with the exception of GFA Check (no furnace is attached) and Support Gas Monitor Check (gas lines were already disconnected). Unit comes with PC, monitor, cables, lamps, and extra supplies as shown in the photos. We did not test any further.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.