Waters Acquity UPLC Sample Manager with Column Heater + Binary Solvent Manager
ID# 34522 Waters Acquity UPLC Sample Manager with Column Heater + Binary Solvent Manager - This system was purchased from one of our customers that had it connected to a MS/MS. They bought a new LC to go with the MS/MS, so they sold the LC to us. The LC had a PM in April 2021 and was shut down in June 2022. The system was running samples prior to us picking it up, but it may need a PM prior to putting in service since it is due for a PM. This system consists of the Binary Solvent Manager, Sample Manager, Column Oven / Controller, Reservoir Tray, Connection cables and tubing. This system powers on and it shows the green light. We did not get any indication of errors during startup. The sample manager arm moved forward, backward, left and right. The syringe needle moves up and down. It also finds the home position. See the photos. We are selling it as-is. If you require a PM and testing prior to shipment, we can offer this for an extra charge.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.