Agilent 6890, 5973N GC-MS with 7683 Autosampler, Computer/Software, Tested, Working
ID# 3399 Agilent 6890, 5973N GC-MS with 7683 Autosampler, Computer/Software, Tested, Working - The system includes an Agilent 6890 GC with LAN, 5973N MSD with turbo pump, rough pump, Windows 7 computer with preloaded Chemstation software, and a 7683 autosampler (injector and tray). Since receiving the system we have connected the system to a computer and software. We pumped down the system overnight and tested the system. We printed the tune report (see photo). The GC-MS is in working condition. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by Agilent or a 3rd party service company.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.