Nuaire NU-607-400 - AllerGard Class I - Animal Bedding Disposal Cabinet
ID# 21800 Nuaire NU-607-400 - AllerGard Class I - Animal Bedding Disposal Cabinet - Used cabinet as shown in photos. The AllerGard Model NU-607 Class I Animal Bedding Disposal Cabinet is a product resulting from the latest design innovations, highest quality and newest product features that the Animal Research Professional demands. The NU-607, with the spacious 14-inch (356mm) work access opening, provides personnel protection for handling low to moderate risk material, minimizing the risk of exposure to allergens and animal infections for the laboratory staff. Because a Class I cabinet allows room air to flow over the work surface, the cabinet does not provide a sterile environment for cage cleaning activity. In order to facilitate varying sizes in cages, three work surface configurations are available; small animal cages (funnel or double chute) and large animal cages (single chute).
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.