Agilent 7500ce ICP-MS, Cetac Autsaompler, Computer/Software, Tested, Working
ID# 3369 Agilent 7500ce ICP-MS, Cetac Autsaompler, Computer/Software, Tested, Working - This system includes a Agilent 7500ce ICP-MS, Cetac Autosampler, Chiller, Rough Pump, Windows XP Computer with Preloaded Chemstation Software, and a few spare parts. Our ICP service person has many years of experience working on these instruments and he went through the system. He installed several new parts in the torch box (see photos). The previous customer also recently installed several new parts on the unit. The service person completed a tune of the system when he was finished checking the system. He confirmed the system is in good, working condition. The only minor issue with the system is the door stay that holds up the right door on the unit is broken. This does not effect operation and is usually only opened by a service person. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by an approved 3rd party service company. Our service person will install it on the eastern half of the US and we can recommend a company for the western part of the US. You will need to provide autosampler vials, chemicals/standards, gas tanks, gas regulators and tubing, 6" exhaust hose (as well as your exhaust blowers in your ceiling or wall), and a printer.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.