SP Scientific Virtis 25L General Purpose Freeze Dryer, Tested, Working
ID# 3364 SP Scientific Virtis 25L General Purpose Freeze Dryer, Tested, Working - The system includes a SP Scientific 25L General Purpose Freeze Dryer with 5 shelves. Manufactured in 2010. The SP Scientific service representative visited our company to set-up and test the system. The service representative ran the system overnight and found that the system is in working condition. See photos that show the temperatures and vacuum achieved while it was running. This is ready to ship (avoid the 13 week lead time from SP Scientific). This system is over $51,000 new from the manufactuer. Buy it here and you will save tens of thousands of dollars as compared to new. We will include a 60 day warranty as long as it is installed and you receive training from SP Scientific.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.