- SP Scientific Virtis Ultra 50L Lyophilizer (2015) with Encore Software, Tested, Working
SP Scientific Virtis Ultra 50L Lyophilizer (2015) with Encore Software, Tested, Working
ID# 3363 SP Scientific Virtis Ultra 50L Lyophilizer (2015) with Encore Software, Tested, Working - The system includes a SP Scientific Virtis Ultra 50L Lyophilizer and 15 shelves with stoppering. Manufactured in 2015 and is in very good condition. The system also includes a 6 shelf latch kit to lock shelves together to make taller shelves. Since receiving the system, we have had the manufacturer set-up a new Windows 10 computer with Encore Software. A new printer is included as well. The SP Scientific service representative visited our company to set-up and test the system. The service rep changed oil in the vacuum pump. He ran the system overnight and found that the system passed all of the company instrument specifications. The system is in working condition. This is ready to ship (avoid the 16 week lead time from SP Scientific). This system is over $170,000 new from the manufactuer. Buy it here and you will save tens of thousands of dollars as compared to new. We will include a 60 day warranty as long as it is installed and you receive training from SP Scientific.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.