- GC Systems
- Shimadzu GC-17A, QP5050A GCMS with Autosampler
Shimadzu GC-17A, QP5050A GCMS with Autosampler
ID# 34183 Shimadzu GC-17A, QP5050A GCMS with Autosampler - This GCMS system consists of the GC-17A Gas Chromatograph, GCMS-QP5050A Mass Spectrometer, AOC-20i Auto Injector, AOC-20s Autosampler, AOC power supply module, CI-50 controller, and a lot of connection cables and hoses. The GC powers on, initializes, and gives a check overheat code even though it was just turned on. The mass spectrometer powers on and the fans run strong. The green power indicator light flashes. The AOC power supply module would not power on; therefore we are unable to test the injector and autosampler. The CI-50 controller does power on. We do not have the capability to test this GCMS system any further.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.