Agilent 7890A with (2) FID, (2) S/SL Inlets, 7693 Autosampler, Computer/Software, Tested, Working
ID# 3249 Agilent 7890A with (2) FID, (2) S/SL Inlets, 7693 Autosampler, Computer/Software, Tested, Working - The system includes an Agilent 7890A with (2) S/SL inlet, (2) FID, Agilent 7693 autosampler (2 injectors and tray), and Windows 7 computer with preloaded Chemstation software. Since receiving the system we have connected the system to gases. We have verified that the inlets, oven, and detectors are in working condition as the inlets, ovens, and detectors heat and stabilize and the detector signal responds and are stable. We tested the autosampler by injecting several samples and it is in working condition. Note: one of the 7693 injectors has a crack in the plastic case, but does not effect operation of the injector. Note: the GC is 220V. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by Agilent or a 3rd party service company.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.