Sciex 4000 MS/MS with Shimadzu LC-20, Nitrogen Generator, Computer/Software, Tested, Working
ID# 3251 Sciex 4000 MS/MS with Shimadzu LC-20, Nitrogen Generator, Computer/Software, Tested, Working - The system includes a Sciex 4000 MS/MS with Shimadzu LC-20 (SIL-20AC autosampler, DGU-20A5 degasser, LC-20AD pump, LC-20AD pump, CTO-20A column oven, CBM-20A controller), Peak Scientific Nitrogen Generator, Varian HS 602 Rough Pump, and a Windows 7 computer with preloaded Analyst 1.6.3 software. We have had a service technician test and tune the system. The system tuned well for masses 1255 and below. Tune reports are available. Note: The nitrogen generator service light is on even though it was recently serviced as we did not know how to turn it off. Also, there is a little surface rust on a couple of the outside screws on the source, but this does not seem to effect operation. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by us or an approved 3rd party service company.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.