Perkin Elmer Series 200 HPLC System w/ Autosampler, Pump, Detector, Degasser & Software
ID# 34055 Perkin Elmer Series 200 HPLC System w/ Autosampler, Pump, Detector, Degasser & Software - This Perkin Elmer Series 200 HPLC System comes with the Series 225 Autosampler, Series 200 Pump and UV / Vis Detector, Vacuum Degasser, LINK Data Handling System, and the Total Chrom Workstation Software with Authorization Key. The autosampler powers on and initializes. The sample tray moves forward / backward while the syringe moves up and down. We do get the green ready light. The detector powers on, the lamp warms, and it scans. The pump powers on, we can adjust the settings, and the pump engages during the purge and run cycles. The degasser powers on and we can hear the degasser engage. The link data system powers on and we get the green light. We did not test these components any further. It does come with bottles, lids, and tubing. It also comes with instruction manuals for the pump and detector.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.