HP 6890, 5972 GC-MS with 7673 Autosampler, Computer/Software, Tested, Working
ID# 3210 HP 6890, 5972 GC-MS with 7673 Autosampler, Computer/Software, Tested, Working - The system includes a 6890 GC, 5972 MSD, rough pump, autosampler (injector, tray, and controller), and a computer with Windows 2000 and preloaded Chemstation software. Since receiving the system we have connected the system to a computer and software. We pumped down the system overnight and tested the system. We printed the tune report (see photo). The GC-MS is in working condition. If you are looking for an inexpensive system and have no experience with installing a GC-MS then DO NOT BUY THIS ONE. These systems need a professional to install the system and to train you to use the system. We will only offer a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by a 3rd party service company that we agree is qualified to install the system. There is no return of the system if it is not installed by one of our recommended service companies.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.