Agilent 7890B, 5977A with EI/CI, GC-MS with 7693 Autosampler, LOW RUNS, Computer/Software
ID# 3139 Agilent 7890B, 5977A with EI/CI, GC-MS with 7693 Autosampler, LOW RUNS, Computer/Software - The system includes a 7890B GC, 5977A with EI and CI Capabilities (only EI source is included), rough pump, computer with Windows 10 and preloaded Masshunter software, and a 7693 injector and 7693 tray. The 7693 tray has the optional heating, mixing, bar code reader (model G4520A). The system was manufactured in September 2016 and has less than 200 runs on it! Since receiving the system we have connected the system to a computer and software. We pumped down the system and tested the system with the EI source. We printed the tune report (see photo). The GC-MS is in working condition. We did not test the CI capabilities, but we do have an optional CI source you can purchase for an extra $2000. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by Agilent or a 3rd party service company.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.