Dionex Thermo ICS-5000 System with Computer/Software, Tested, Working
ID# 3091 Dionex Thermo ICS-5000 System with Computer/Software, Tested, Working - The system includes a SP pump, EG eluent generator, DC compartment with injector and conductivity detector, AS-AP autosampler, and a Windows 10 computer with preloaded Chromeleon 7.2 software. We have also included a used, working condition anion column, suppressor, and trap column. You will need to buy a KOH eluent cartridge for the system. We tested the system by running an anion standard solution of 6 anions. We calibrated a 4 point standard curve and the RSD was good. The system is in working condition. The system is sold with a 30 day warranty to US customers as long as it is installed by Thermo Scientific or a 3rd party service company. The consumables (column, suppressor, trap column) are not included in the warranty.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.