Metrohm 855 Environmental Analyzer System for pH, Cond, Alk, Hardness
ID# 3072 Metrohm 855 Environmental Analyzer System for pH, Cond, Alk, Hardness - This system is designed for environmenal labs for measurement of pH, alkalinity, conductivity, and hardness. The system can be upgraded to measure turbidity, acidity, and fluoride (extra electrodes, burettes, and hardware would need to be purchased to add these tests). This system was sold and installed in 2018 in an accredited environmental lab. It was removed as they upgraded to the Metrohm Omnis system. The system includes the 855 titrator with a 59 position rack (55 sample positions, 3 buffers, and 1 rinse), 772 pump to remove liquid from the vessel, 2 burettes and an electrode to measure hardness, burette and conductivity module and electrode to measure conductivity, burette and electrode to measure pH and alkalinity. The system can automatically measure your sample size as well. This system will significantly reduce sample prep and manual testing in your lab. The system also has a Windows computer with Tiamo software with the preloaded environmental method. This system was $104,000 new in 2018. This is a large system and will require installation and training by Metrohm or our service person (installation and training is not included in the price, we can give you a quote if we do the install/training). We will include a 30 warranty if it is installed by Metrohm or our service person.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.