Lindberg / Blue M Refrigerated Waterbath, RWB 3220A-1/2, Tested
ID# 33090 Lindberg / Blue M Refrigerated Waterbath, RWB 3220A-1/2, Tested - Heats and Cools....Both the waterbath and the refrigeration unit power on. We filled the waterbath with water, connected the hoses to the refrigeration unit, and set the temperature gauge to 3.0 C. The waterbath recirculates the water and pumps it to the refrigeration unit and back. The system achieved this set temperature and stabilized it. We then set the temperature gauge to 40.0 C. The refrigeration unit automatically shut down and the waterbath heated up to this set temperature and stabilized it. The limit alarm also functions. We verified the digital gauge with an external thermometer, not included.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.