Shimadzu HPLC System
ID# 32678 Shimadzu HPLC System - This HPLC system contains the following instruments: CTO-10A Column Oven, DGU-14A Degasser, SCL-10A System Controller, LC-10AD Pump, SIL-10AF Auto Injector, Sample Cooler, Syringe, and SPD-10A UV-Vis Detector. The column oven powers on and the fan runs. We set the temperature to 25 C. The oven achieved the set temperature and stabilized it. The UV-Vis detector powers on, the lamp warms up and it obtains an absorbance reading. The pump powers on and we could hear the pump engage when the purge, pump, or run buttons were pressed. The system controller powers on, passes all self tests, and it ready to run a program. The contrast needs some adjusting to view the screen. The degasser powers on and engages. The auto injector powers on. The sample cooler powers on but will not function; it is missing some components. See the photos. We do not have the connection cables to test the syringe, autosampler, or the HPLC system components any further.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.