Perkin Elmer 2000 DV ICP, AS-93 Autosampler, Chiller, Computer/Software, Working Condition
The system includes a Perkin Elmer 2000 DV ICP, Agilent Chiller, AS-93 Plus autosampler, and Computer/Monitor with Preloaded Winlab Software. We bought this from a lab that did not use it too often and removed it from service a few years ago. Since receiving the instrument, we have brought it into our lab and connected the system. We confirmed that the instrument is running within Perkin Elmer's required performance specifications. We ran a basic calibration. The system is in good, working condition. The system is complete. You will only need to provide gas tanks, gas regulators and tubing, exhaust hose (as well as your exhaust blower in your ceiling or wall), and a printer. We can recommend a couple service companies that will install and train you to use the system (installation and training are not included in the price) - they can offer maintenance contracts as well. Please let us know if you need more information.
Shipping: The shipping settings on our website are as follows:
1. Items 0.1 to 100 pounds will ship UPS Ground. The UPS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item.
2. Items over 100 pounds will ship by freight. The default cost for freight shipping in the USA is $250. The default cost for freight shipping outside of the USA is $800. Freight shipments outside of the USA, Canada, and Mexico will be shipped to the customs area of your closest international airport where you will pay customs taxes and fees as well as arrange the shipping from the airport to your location.
3. If the shipping costs appear to be incorrect, please call or email us and we will check the shipping cost.
Pickup: For items over 100 pounds, you can select Pick Up, which offers the following options:
1. Schedule a time to pick up your order from our warehouse.
2. We can provide additional shipping quotes to you and you can decide the best option.
3. You can provide your shipping company account information for us to utilize in shipping your order.
4. You can provide us the shipping labels of your carrier once we provide you the final weight and dimensions.
1. If there is not a warranty provided in the item description, then the item is sold as-is without a warranty. We may consider offering a warranty for an as-is item, please call or email us and we can discuss the warranty.
2. We do not accept returns for an as-is item.
3. Please check the section of our website Warranty and Returns for further details.